The Hotel Folk are looking for a bubbly and friendly Front of House Team Member to join their team at The Crown at Woodbridge.
- Front of House Team Member at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Salary: £8.21 per hour
Vacancy for: Front of House Team Member
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a bubbly and friendlyFront of House Team Member to join their team at The Crown at Woodbridge on a part-time basis. As a Front of House Team Member you will provide courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable service to guests at all times and must be at least 18 years old as the role will involve bar work as well as restaurant.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Tips on top of hourly rate
- Paid breaks
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave pro rata (increasing with service)
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
Overall Job Purpose:
To provide all guests and potential guests with friendly, efficient customer service at all times so that they receive a positive impression of the company. Carry out all reception procedures accurately and efficiently department. To ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure that all customers and guests are acknowledged on arrival in a friendly and polite manner.
- Keep product knowledge up-to-date, know the daily specials, seasonal and local dishes.
- Know who is waiting to be served and ensure that people are served in turn and that they are not kept waiting.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Answer in-coming telephone calls within 4 rings.
- Take accurate reservation enquiries.
- Ensure that the reception area is kept clean, tidy and free from rubbish/clutter at all times.
- Be aware of all arrivals/departures, functions, special events and special requests.
- Respond to any special requests accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure that information relating to special requests or requirements is immediately passed on to other relevant departments.
- Know all the products on offer within the hotel and group.
- Be able to tell customers about the content of each menu choice.
- Know which drinks are available
- Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
- Take orders accurately
- Offer customers accompaniments
- Keep the restaurant and bar areas clean and tidy at all times
- Clean and polish crockery, glassware and silverware.
- Ensure that restaurant tables are laid out correctly
- Replenish condiments.
- Replace dirty table linen
- Carry out room, terrace and lounge service as required.
- Clear away any spillages as soon as they occur.
- Front and face bar stocks and glassware.
- Stock rotation
- Carry out all tasks and procedures in accordance with the procedures manual.
- Provide a daily list of all residents, arrivals and departures for housekeeping, ensure that any relevant additional information is included.
- Handle cash accurately. Record any transactions and expenditure accurately.
- Ensure that all guests complete a registration card on arrival.
- Ensure that all requests for wake up calls and newspapers are met and that charges are recorded.
- Record information on manual and computerised systems so that they are always up-to-date and accurate.
- Respond to all in-coming correspondence, requests for information and telephone enquiries are either responded to immediately or within 24 hours
- Keep the daily day book/handover diary up-to-date.
- Carry out all procedures in accordance with company standards and the procedures manuals.
- Adhere to all health and safety and fire prevention procedures.
- Report any, customer requests/special needs and suggestions to the manager.
Key Performance Measures:
- Guest comments/feedback.
- Accuracy of orders.
- Efficiency of service.
- Ensure that you look smart in appearance at all times.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
- Work in Bespoke on an occasional basis.
- Cover breakfast shifts on a weekly basis.
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group.
- APPLY NOW -