The Hotel Folk are looking to employ a Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Team Member to work at The Crown & Castle, Orford.
- Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Team Member at The Crown & Castle
- Salary: £8.21 per hour
Vacancy for: Food & Beverage/Housekeeping Team Member
The Hotel Folk are looking to employee a Food & Beverage Assistant/Housekeeper to work in our small and friendly team at The Crown & Castle, Orford.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Share of the tips on top of the hourly rate
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave rising with service
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
About the role:
This role will require you to work as a Food & Beverage Assistant and then work as part of the Housekeeping team. We are offering 35-40 hours per week.
There are 21 bedrooms which are lovely and modern, and easy to prepare for incoming guests who expect everything to be perfect, so good attention to detail is really important to us. We would prefer candidates who have some professional housekeeping experience, but it is not essential, as full training will be provided in all areas.
- Cover breakfast service
- Clean, tidy and service guest bedrooms and general rooms in accordance with checklists.
- Replenish linen, toiletries and stationery in each room.
- Change linen and towels as required.
- Thoroughly clean all floor and surface areas.
- Help to set up rooms for special events and functions if required.
- Carry out accurate linen checks.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, bank holidays - rota basis.
- Have the means of transport to reach the hotel (not the best public transport to Orford)
- APPLY NOW -