The Hotel Folk are currently looking for Food & Beverage Assistants at The White Lion Hotel, Aldeburgh.
- Food & Beverage Assistant at The White Lion Hotel
- Salary: £8.21 per hour
Vacancy for: Food & Beverage Assistant
The Hotel Folk have an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join their friendly team based at The White Lion Hotel, Aldeburgh. As a Food & Beverage Assistant you will provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service to guests at all times, and you will also ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- Up to 33 days annual leave pro rata (increasing with service)
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Ensure that all customers and guests are acknowledged on arrival in a friendly and polite manner.
- Keep product knowledge up-to-date, know the daily specials, seasonal and local dishes.
- Know who is waiting to be served and ensure that people are served in turn and that they are not kept waiting.
- Be able to tell customers about the content of each menu choice.
- Know which drinks are available
- Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
- Take orders accurately
- Offer customers accompaniments
- Keep the restaurant and bar areas clean and tidy at all times
- Clean and polish crockery, glassware and silverware.
- Ensure that restaurant tables are laid out correctly
- Replenish condiments.
- Replace dirty table linen
- Carry out room, terrace and lounge service as required.
- Clear away any spillages as soon as they occur.
- Front and face bar stocks and glassware.
- Stock rotation
- Carry out all procedures in accordance with company standards and the procedures manuals.
- Adhere to all health and safety and fire prevention procedures.
- Report any stock shortages, customer requests/special needs and suggestions to the manager.
Key Performance Measures:
- Guest comments/feedback
- Accuracy of orders
- Efficiency of service
- Wear a uniform
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group
- APPLY NOW -