The Hotel Folk are looking to employ Food & Beverage Assistants to join our friendly team at The Brudenell.
- Food & Beverage Assistant at The Brudenell Hotel
- Salary: £8.21 per hour
Vacancy for: Food & Beverage Assistant
About the Role:
The Hotel Folk have a fantastic opportunity for a Food & Beverage Assistant to join their friendly team at The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh.
Overall Job Purpose:
To provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service at all times. To ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure that all customers and guests are acknowledged on arrival in a friendly and polite manner.
- Keep product knowledge up-to-date, know the daily specials, seasonal and local dishes.
- Know who is waiting to be served and ensure that people are served in turn and that they are not kept waiting.
- Be able to tell customers about the content of each menu choice.
- Know which drinks are available
- Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
- Take orders accurately
- Offer customers accompaniments
- Keep the restaurant and bar areas clean and tidy at all times
- Clean and polish crockery, glassware and silverware.
- Ensure that restaurant tables are laid out correctly
- Replenish condiments.
- Replace dirty table linen
- Carry out room, terrace and lounge service as required.
- Clear away any spillages as soon as they occur.
- Front and face bar stocks and glassware.
- Stock rotation
- Carry out all procedures in accordance with company standards and the procedures manuals.
- Adhere to all health and safety and fire prevention procedures.
- Report any stock shortages, customer requests/special needs and suggestions to the manager.
Key Performance Measures:
- Guest comments/feedback
- Accuracy of orders
- Efficiency of service
- Wear a uniform
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group