The Hotel Folk are looking to employ CDP's to join our friendly team at The Brudenell.
- Chef de Partie at The Brudenell Hotel
- Salary: £18,500-£20,500 pa
Vacancy for: Chef de Partie
About the Role:
We are looking for experienced CDP's. We are looking for hard working individuals who are full of energy, have a passion for food, and will be a team player.
- Be responsible for a specific area of the kitchen.
- Work with the Head Chef/Sous Chef to plan menus and dishes.
- Order stocks and supplies from approved suppliers.
- Cover breakfast duties.
- Assist with the preparation of staff meals.
- Supervise Commis Chefs within area.
- Give support and guidance to Commis Chefs.
- Ensure that prepared food is of the right quality and that the presentation of food is to the required standard.
- Be willing to undertake training and/or to work towards a formal qualification.
- Attain a basic food hygiene certificate.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, occasional weekends, bank holidays - rota basis.
- Have the means of transport to reach the hotel and report to work on time (please note that some of our hotels are in quite remote locations)