The Hotel Folk are looking to employ a Central Reservations Sales Agent based at Woodbridge.
Central Reservations Sales Agent at The Hotel Folk
Vacancy for: Central Reservations Sales Agent
We are currently recruiting for a new team member to join our Central Reservations department. We are looking for a dynamic, driven individual to enable us to achieve our Company goals. The department is based at The Crown at Woodbridge, and takes hotel bookings for The Hotel Folk.
The Hotel Folk are now one of the region’s leading independent hotel and leisure businesses with 6 hotels within Suffolk.
Overall job purpose:
- Working in a central reservations team in a vibrant sales environment to maximise reservations revenue, convert guest enquiries and deliver exceptional customer service for guests making reservations into the hotels within The Hotel Folk
- Meet the agreed KPIs and sales targets to ensure the CRO delivers on budgets across all profit centres
- Working 24 hours per week. We have a three-shift pattern with the earliest shift starting at 8.00am. Shift patterns are organised at least two weeks in advance. In the future this may include Saturday mornings which would also be on a rota basis, with other team members, so maybe once a month.
The ideal candidate will have Sales environment experience, superb telephone manner and excellent standards of customer service and IT skills. Previous experience of working in a hotel reservations team, busy reception or call centre environment is desirable.
A full job description is available on request. This role offers a base salary of £8.21 per hour and an on-target bonus scheme.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
- APPLY NOW -