The Hotel Folk are looking to employ an experienced and dependable Bar Team Member to join their friendly team at The Crown at Woodbridge.
Bar Team Member at The Crown at Woodbridge
- Salary: £8.21 p/h
Vacancy for: Bar Team Member
The Hotel Folk are now recruiting for a Bar Team Member with strong cocktail making experience to join their friendly team based at The Crown at Woodbridge. As a Bar Team Member you will cover bar areas to achieve the highest possible standards of service and to maximise sales.
Overall Job Purpose:
To provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service at all times. To ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure that all customers and guests are acknowledged on arrival in a friendly and polite manner.
- Know who is waiting to be served and ensure that people are served in turn and that they are not kept waiting.
- Be able to tell customers about the content of each menu choice.
- Know which drinks are available.
- Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
- Take orders accurately.
- Use the till accurately to record all transactions, ensure that all drinks are paid for and accounted for.
- Offer customers accompaniments.
- Keep the bar areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Clean and polish crockery, glassware and silverware.
- Replenish condiments.
- Carry out room, terrace and lounge service as required.
- Clear away any spillages as soon as they occur.
- Front and face bar stocks and glassware.
- Stock rotation.
- Carry out all procedures in accordance with company standards and the procedures manuals.
- Adhere to all health and safety and fire prevention procedures.
- Report any stock shortages, customer requests/special needs and suggestions to the manager.
Key Performance Measures:
- Guest comments/feedback
- Accuracy of orders
- Efficiency of service
- Wear a uniform.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
- APPLY NOW -