The Hotel Folk are looking to employ a Bar Team Member to work at The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh.
- Bar Team Member at The Brudenell Hotel
- Salary: £8.21 per hour
Vacancy for: Bar Team Member
We are looking for a new member of the team at The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh to cover bar areas to achieve the highest possible standards of service and to maximise sales. This role is ideally 40 hours per week on a rota basis, which may include some evenings and weekends (rota is out two weeks in advance).
We are ideally looking to fill this as a permanent full time role, although if you are looking for a fixed term or part time role, we are still interested. We are part of The Hotel Folk, a family run company of 6 hotels within Suffolk.
For this role you would be required to:
- Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
- Be able to tell customers about the content of each menu choice.
- Know which drinks are available.
- Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
- Take orders accurately.
- Use the till accurately to record all transactions, ensure that all drinks are paid for and accounted for.
- Offer customers accompaniments.
- Keep the bar areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Clean and polish crockery, glassware and silverware.
- Carry out room, terrace and lounge service as required.
We offer a range of benefits which include: Free golf at our award winning golf course, meals when on duty, up to 50% of accommodation and dining in our 6 hotels, EdenRed an exciting online voucher reward system, Healthcare scheme and much more.
- APPLY NOW -