The Hotel Folk are looking for a Bar Supervisor/Manager to join their team at The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh.
- Bar Supervisor/Manager at The Brudenell Hotel
- Salary: £20,000 p/a
Vacancy for: Bar Supervisor/Manager
The Hotel Folk are looking for a Bar Supervisor/Manager to join their The Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh. As a Bar Supervisor/Manager you will be responsible for stock control, ordering, stock taking, bar hygiene, cellar management, cocktail training, and wine knowledge.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- Up to 33 days annual leave pro rata (increasing with service)
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
Overall Job Purpose:
To manage the bar and bar areas to achieve the highest possible standards of service and to maximise sales.
- Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
- Ensure that the Bar and stores are always correctly stocked.
- Ensure that stocks are rotated correctly.
- Ensure that stocks are kept secure at all times.
- Manage the bar team to ensure that all areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that all staff are fully trained in all bar duties.
- Ensure that all staff know and understand licensing laws.
- Work closely with the bar team to deliver the highest possible standard of service to guests. Be aware of any special requests.
- Encourage a “customer first” culture within the team.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Ensure that all procedures are recorded and kept up-to-date
- Be accountable for stock levels and for carrying out stocktakes.
- Be accountable for all bar cash and takings, including end-of-day reconciliation.
- Ensure that all reports are accurate and delivered on time.
- Ensure that all records are kept up-to-date – these may include staff training records as well as stock control and cleaning charts.
Key Performance Measures:
- Achieve budgeted beverage revenues
- Maintain correct Liquor margins
- Guest comments/feedback
- Employee retention
- Keep own skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- Be aware of local competition, take part in competitive checks.
- Wear a uniform.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group.
- APPLY NOW -