The Hotel Folk are currently recruiting for a Bar Supervisor at The Crown at Woodbridge.
Bar Supervisor at The Crown at Woodbridge
Vacancy for: Bar Supervisor
The Hotel Folk are now recruiting for a Cocktail Bar Supervisor with strong cocktail making experience to join their friendly team based at The Crown at Woodbridge. As a Cocktail Bar Supervisor you will cover bar areas to achieve the highest possible standards of service and to maximise sales.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Developments Opportunities
Overall Job Purpose:
To provide courteous, efficient and knowledgeable service at all times. To ensure that presentation and cleaning standards are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure that all customers and guests are acknowledged on arrival in a friendly and polite manner.
- Know who is waiting to be served and ensure that people are served in turn and that they are not kept waiting.
- Experienced in cocktail making.
- Experience of flairing.
- Be able to tell customers about the content of each menu choice.
- Know how to serve drinks correctly ie: the right glass, presentation, mixers.
- Use the till accurately to record all transactions, ensure that all drinks are paid for and accounted for.
- APPLY NOW -