The Hotel Folk are currently looking for a Bar Supervisor to join their team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel.
- Bar Supervisor at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel
- Salary: £8.75 per hour
Vacancy for: Bar Supervisor
The Hotel Folk are currently looking for an experienced Bar Supervisor to join their team at Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel. As a Bar Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the bar and bar areas to achieve the highest possible standards of service and to maximise sales.
Benefits of Working for The Hotel Folk:
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Up to 33 days annual leave pro rata (increasing with service)
- Company pension scheme
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Free Golf at our Thorpeness Golf Club
- 50% off Treatments & Products at our Weavers' House Spa
- 50% off in all our Restaurants
- Free meals when on duty
- B&B in any of our hotels for only £35prpn
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Simply Health – health benefit scheme
- EdenRed – employee rewards scheme
- Free car parking
- Ensure that all orders for drinks are prepared accurately, efficiently and that they are properly recorded and charged.
- Ensure that the Bar and stores are always correctly stocked.
- Ensure that stocks are rotated correctly.
- Ensure that stocks are kept secure at all times.
- Manage the bar team to ensure that all areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that all staff are fully trained in all bar duties.
- Ensure that all staff know and understand licensing laws.
- Work closely with the bar team to deliver the highest possible standard of service to guests. Be aware of any special requests.
- Encourage a “customer first” culture within the team.
- Respond to guest and customer requests courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Ensure that all procedures are recorded and kept up-to-date
- Be accountable for stock levels and for carrying out stocktakes.
- Be accountable for all bar cash and takings, including end-of-day reconciliation.
- Ensure that all reports are accurate and delivered on time.
- Ensure that all records are kept up-to-date – these may include staff training records as well as stock control and cleaning charts.
Key Performance Measures:
- Achieve budgeted beverage revenues
- Maintain correct Liquor margins
- Guest comments/feedback
- Employee retention
- Keep own skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- Be aware of local competition, take part in competitive checks.
- Wear a uniform.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends and bank holidays.
- Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group.
- APPLY NOW -